Punchestown Festival “Your Kind of Town”
April 30 - May 4
The Punchestown Festival takes place from Tuesday 30th April to Saturday 4th May and is expected to attract a record crowd of 130, 000 people. The festival is a unique combination of top class racing action , brilliant live entertainment, delecious food, style and glamour topped off with that famous buzzing atmosphere. It is now firmly established as a social cporting highlight in the Irish calender and is one not to be missed.
General Admission from €30pp
This ticket allows access to the general enclosure, parade ring, grandstand, public food outlets, The Street shopping area and plenty of bars.
Upgrades can be purchased on the day for €10pp should you wish to access the reserved enclosure (subject to availability).
Reserved Enclosure from €40pp
Enjoy all the general admission ticket facilities and then some! The Reserved enclosure is the social hub of the festival and the home of the new Hunt Stand, famous Sky Bar, the Bollinger Lounge as well as numerous food outlets. Festival goers can get very close to the racing action on our viewing lawns and then dance the evening away with Dj’s and Live music. Early booking is advised for Festival Friday.
Party Packs (Group Deal) from €30pp
The Party Pack is the ideal solution for social groups, hens, stags, family occasions and work outings. This all-inclusive pack gives you all you need to get your festival off to a great start and offers savings of up to €14pp. From just €30pp each person receives admission, official racecard, €5 match bet and a €5 beverage voucher. For groups of 10 people or more.
Flexi Ticket from €40pp
As the name suggests the Flexi ticket is flexible and allows the holder to attend on any one of the five days. This is ideal if you are purchasing as a gift.
Senior and Students from €20pp
All ages are welcome at Punchestown and we offer a €10 concession on standard ticket prices to seniors and students. These tickets can only be purchased on the day with official form of I.D.
Teen Scene from €17pp
All children under 14 years of age race for free at Punchestown. For young people aged 15, 16 and 17 we have a specially designated Teen Scene turnstile. Please note that the Ireland Agecard is the official form of proof of age at Punchestown.
Dining Packages from €129pp
All hospitality options include admission as part of the package.
Here are a few points not to forget..
- Whilst the atmosphere is electric & the competition is on fire, our festival is in Ireland at the end of April so a good coat & umbrella wouldn’t go astray.
- Try and bring cash with you to the course as although there are cash points the queues may just cost you an epic view of the Gold Cup winner crossing the line. #]
- If you are prone to being asked for ID, bring it with you. We wouldn’t want you sipping on Ribena while your friends are clinking glasses in the Bollinger Bar.
- Don’t want to carry the coats all day? Don’t worry….there’s a cloakroom adjacent to the horse-walk.
- Don’t forget the tickets!