KILDARE TOWN HERITAGE CENTRE
POSITION OF MANAGER
FULL-TIME 5 DAYS PER WEEK
Kildare Town Heritage Centre are seeking applications for a managerial position to cover a Sabbatical for one year starting at the beginning of September 2022
The position is managing and overseeing the County Tourist Office and Heritage Centre that includes a Virtual Reality Experience “Legends of Kildare” a small souvenir shop and to co-ordinate guided walking tours.
CANDIDATES SHOULD POSSESS:
- MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
- RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
- ABILITY TO WORK IN A TEAM ENVIRONMENT
- COMPREHENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF LOCAL AND REGIONAL TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
- KNOWLEDGE OF NATIONAL ATTRACTIONS
- ADMINISTRATION, IT AND TELEPHONE SKILLS
- BUDGET SKILLS
- FLUENCY IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
The position requires occasional weekend and evening work and requires flexibility.
Salary €29,000 - €31,000 depending on experience
Closing date for applications is strictly 5pm on Monday 11th July 2022
Late applications will not be accepted.
If you are interested in this position, please send Curriculum Vitae with a covering letter to
The chairperson, Kildare Town Heritage Centre, Market House, Market Square, Kildare Town
or email email@example.com
Kildare Town Heritage Centre is an equal opportunities employer.