- This event has passed.
National Heritage Week: Foraging Around Our Medieval Town
August 24, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
24 August, 11am – 4pm
- Kildare Town Heritage Centre
- Kildare Town Heritage Centre, Market Square
- Co. Kildare
As part of National Heritage Week come join us for a walk around the our medieval town, where we will pick wild berries and herbs that would have been used to make jams, cough remedies and salves.
After the walk we will return and have a cooking demo and a talk on how to prepare what we’ve picked. The class will last approximately 2 hours, the first one is from 11.00am – 1pm and the second is from 2pm – 4pm. This is a child friendly event. This is a popular event so booking is required, spaces fill up quickly so get in touch asap.
Admission & Booking
- Admission Free
- to book contact 045530672 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Access & Parking
- Suitable for Children under 12
- Wheelchair Access (Partial)
- Car Parking Available